Greetings to you, Town of Hay River Residents:
The Township Planning Commission has put together a township-wide survey in an effort to know and understand your thoughts and concerns on a handful of topics that may affect our lifestyle. We ask that you please take 10 minutes to complete the survey with as much detail as you’d like, and promptly return it for tabulation.
We feel strongly that this survey will guide us in representing you and your interests to the best of our ability.
If you wish to fill out more than one survey per household, a copy of the survey is available on the Town website to print and return via mail.
Please return all surveys to the Town Clerk by June 15, 2022.
Town of Hay River, Clerk
E3271 1000th Ave.
Boyceville, WI 54725
Results of the survey will be shared on the Town website, as well as the three Town bulletin boxes located at: 1. Town Hall gate, 2. County Road F & 1010th Ave., 3. WI Highway 25 & County Road FF.
Thank you for your time and support for the growth and well being of the Town of Hay River.
Hay River Planning Commission
2022 Town of Hay River Survey
- What are the most important reason you and your family chose to live in Hay River Township? Please rank them in order starting with # 1. People, Location, Cost, Convenience. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
2. Would you encourage others to live in Hay River Township? Yes or No _Why:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3. Do you have high-speed internet available at your home? Yes or No _____– Is it reasonably priced and affordable? Yes or No
4. What are your thoughts for the type of future development & growth in Hay River Township? Please give suggestions._____________________________________________________________________________________________
5. How would you rate the current efforts of Hay River Township to guide and regulate future development? (please note that we follow Dunn County Zoning) Poor, Below Average, Average, Above Average, Excellent.
6. I feel informed and properly notified of what’s happening in the Township when it comes to have a Website, Meetings that are posted) ? Yes or No
7. How long have you lived in the Town of Hay River? _________________Months or Years
8. Are you satisfied with the trash & recycling efforts made by the Township? Yes or No Comments :
9. Are you satisfied with the cost to dump and recycle charged to you by the Township? Comments:
10. Do you know who the Township Board Members are? Yes or No
11. How many times in the last twelve months have you personally contacted a Town Board Member outside of a regular meeting?___________________
12. Do you think that the ordinances of the Township are properly enforced? Yes or No Comments____________________________________________________________________________________________________13. Are you satisfied with the current ordinances of the Township? Yes or No
14. If not, what would you add to, or take away from the current ordinances? Comments____________________________________________________________________________________________________15. Are you satisfied with the Ambulance services? Yes or No Comments ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________16. Are you satisfied with the Fire Dept. services? Yes or No Comments:____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 17. Are you satisfied with the condition of the roads that belong to the Township? Yes or No Description of the roads______________________________________________________________________________________ 18. Are you satisfied with the maintenance & snow removal in the winter of those same roads? Yes or No Comments:____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 19. Are you satisfied with the mowing & general upkeep of the right of way of those same roads? Yes /No Comments____________________________________________________________________________________________________20. Are there any hazards in the Township that you would like to make us aware of?
THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THIS SURVEY. IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. TOWN’S WEBSITE
“townofhr.com”, or one of the town’s bulletin boxes for the results of this survey. Located at: Town Hall Gate, Co. Rd. “f” & 1010 Avenue, State Highway 25 & Co. Road. “FF”.