Regular Meeting of the Board
March 13, 2023
- Meeting called to order at 7:03pm by Hitz & was verified legally posted. Board members in attendance were Russ Hitz, Ned Hahn, and Cindy Hoff.
- The minutes of the February regular meeting were read for approval. Motion to approve by Hahn, seconded by Hoff, carried 3-0.
- Treasurer’s report was read and approved by motion of Hoff, seconded by Hahn, carried 3-0.
- CSMs for review/approval= None
- Equipment repairs/tools/purchases= Fuel filter wasn’t covered by Ext Warranty as originally stated.
- Buildings & Grounds= Jeremy off March 18 & 24-26. Jeremy called Tom to be on-call.
- Road Projects/Reports= None
- Plan Commission updates= None
- Review building permits issued/inspection reports.
- Communication/Correspondence: review & share email/mail, meetings, training, and upcoming meetings.
- Discuss Chief Election Inspectors for April 4th election, possible action. Motion to pay Chief Election Inspector at the wage their Municipality pays for the April 4, 2023 election by Hitz, seconded by Hahn, carried 3-0.
- Comments from the public for discussion purposes only. Concern from resident Michelle Drury regarding real estate assessments and the Town still being out of compliance with DOR standards.
- Motion to approve checks 14792-14819 & 4 EFTs made by Hahn, seconded by Hoff, carried 3-0.
- Next Regular Board Meeting will be April 10, 2023 at 7:00pm.
- Meeting adjourned at Hahn at 7:53pm, seconded by Hoff, carried 3-0.
3.13.2023 Samantha Bird, Clerk