Notice is hereby given that the Town of Hay River will meet in regular session on Monday, April 11, 2022 at 7 p.m. at the Hay River Town Hall.
- Meeting called to order and verified legally posted by Chairman Russ Hitz
- Minutes of the March regular meeting will be read by the Clerk
- Treasurer’s reports will be given by Sue Hitz
- Comments from the public for discussion purposes only.
- Broadband Internet Project
- Mike Hill with Charter will be in attendance to discuss
- Equipment repairs, tools, purchases
- 7. Buildings Grounds
- Road Projects
- Road Inspection outcomes
- ARPA Funding
- Clerk will share estimates for laptop, laser printer & copy machine
10. Update from Plan Commission
- Citizen issues pending projects & questions
- Final Survey to be approved by the board
11. CSM Reviews & Approvals per recommendations by plan commission
12. Review building permits issued /inspection reports
13. Communication/Correspondence-review and share items, meetings, trainings attending and upcoming meetings.
- Board of Review Training requirements
- Board to discuss payment to Michelle Drury for Clerk Training
14. Clerk will present vouchers & checks for approval & signatures, with a motion to pay bills.
15. Review Annual Report-Annual Meeting is April 19th at 7 p.m. (noxious weed law to be read and posted at Annual Meeting)
16. Set May regular meeting & agenda items
Dated this 6th day of April, 2022
Samantha Bird, Clerk