CLOSING OF THE BOOKS
January 21, 2023
- The annual Closing of the Books Meeting was called to order and verified legally
posted at 11:31am by Chairman Russ Hitz. In attendance were Russ Hitz, Cindy
Hoff, Ned Hahn, Sue Hitz, Samantha Bird, and Jeremy Cassellius.
- Final bills for 2022 were presented. Motion to approve by Hahn, seconded by
Hoff, carried 3-0. January 2023 bills were presented for signatures and
approval, motion to approve by Hahn, seconded Hoff, carried 3-0.
- Motion by Hahn to transfer $10,000 to the Machinery account in two separate
transactions as bank balances allow, seconded by Hoff, carried 3-0.
- Open Book scheduled for May 16 (1:45-3:45pm) and Board of Review scheduled
for May 25 (7:30-9:30pm) by motion of Hitz, seconded by Hoff, carried 3-0.
- Treasurer reported that the $14,000 LRIP project funding was received.
- Correspondence was passed for review.
- Public Comments: None.
- Next Regular Board Meeting set for February 13, 2023 at 7:00pm.
- Motion to adjourn at 12:17pm by Hahn, seconded by Hoff, carried 3-0.
Dated this 10th day of February, 2023.
Samantha Bird, Clerk