Notice is hereby given that the Town of Hay River will meet in regular session on Tuesday September 6, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. at the Hay River Town Hall.
- Meeting called to order and verified legally posted by Chairman Russ Hitz.
- Minutes of the August regular meeting will be read by the Clerk.
- Treasurer’s reports will be given by Sue Hitz.
- CSM Reviews & Approvals
- Comments from the public for discussion purposes only.
- Equipment repairs, tools, purchases.
- Buildings & Grounds
- Road Projects
- Updates on the status of current road projects
- Discuss cash balances for remainder of 2022 road projects
- Update from Plan Commission.
- Citizen issues/pending projects & questions
- Review building permits issued/inspection reports
- Communication/Correspondence – review and share items, meetings, trainings attending and upcoming meetings.
- Dunn County Clerk advised that the Town Clerk should be posting Agenda & Minutes to the Town Website
- Public discussion moved towards the end of meetings to set new business for the following month
- Budget for 2023
- Board to suggest items to add
- Budget will be discussed for the next couple of months, we would like residents to attend meetings.
- Clerk will present vouchers & checks for approval and signatures.
- Set October regular meeting & agenda items. Include budget review, 2023 Solid Waste fee, approve Special Charges, newsletter items, set November Special & Budget meetings
Dated this 1st day of September 2022
Samantha Bird, Clerk
October 10, 2022