- Meeting called to order and verified legally posted by Chairman Russ Hitz
- Minutes of the March regular meeting will be read by the Clerk
- Treasurer’s reports will be given by Sue Hitz
- Comments from the public for discussion purposes only
- Broadband Internet Project (Mark Hill with Charter will be in attendance to discuss)
6. Equipment repairs, tools, purchases
7. Buildings & Grounds
8. Road Projects (Road Inspection outcomes)
9. ARPA Funding (Clerk will share estimates for laptop, laser printer & copy machine) 10. Update from Plan Commission (Citizen issues/pending projects & questions & final survey to be approved by the board.
11. CSM Reviews & Approvals per recommendations by plan commission
12. Review building permits issued/inspection reports (Plumbing permit for Helland remodel)
13. Communication/Correspondence-review & share items, meetings, trainings attending and upcoming meetings. A. Board of Review Training requirements & Board to discuss payment to Michelle Drury for Clerk Training
14. Clerk will present vouchers & checks for approval & signatures, with a motion to pay bills.
15. Review Annual Report-Annual Meeting is April 19th at 7 P.M. (noxious weed law to be read and posted at Annual Meeting)
16. Set May regular meeting & agenda items